Monday, March 24, 2008

red roses are pretty


Slow down this is slippin' trough my mind.
My mind is runnin' outta gas just relax.
This situation leaves me outta breath.
I only think about her, must get to her, cannot lose her.

fcpremix, the fall of troy


so i started a new blog when i had the idea of copy and pasting certain sentences from song lyrics to make poems.

ill put regular poems in here too of course because after i switched back to windows i lost all my poetry i wrote on those text files. i was kinda pissed but w.e.


I wash it down, just to block out all the sound.
Who the hell was I kidding?
It's probably better off that way.
You look so content, I guess the bright side hasn't found me yet.

scary kids scarying kids. the only medicine. ^







your graceful stare
your quiet strides
my world collides
and i dont care

No comments: